We offer a new myopia control management system which is the best solution to slow down myopia progression in Children, which includes Essilor’s amazing Stellest lens system (pictured below)
Essilor’s best solution to slow down myopia progression
- For children, a vision as clear as with single vision lenses.
- Essilor® Stellest™ lenses slow down myopia progression by 67% on average, compared to single vision lenses, when worn 12 hours a day.
- Stellest™ lenses are aesthetic, safe, and simple. 90% of children are fully adapted within 3 days and 100% within 1 week.
For Ages 5-16, we have our “Spectacle Lens” based option, using the lens global market leader, Essilor’s, brand new “Stellest Lens”.
A revolutionary design, involving hundreds of tiny peripheral lenses to “de-focus” the peripheral retina, with a central, clear “optic zone”.
If the spectacle prescription increases by more than -0.50D of myopia within the first 12 months, then we will change the lenses free of charge. Terms and conditions will apply.
A smart combination with dual benefits:
The Single Vision Zone, carrying the prescription of the wearer, brings sharp vision by perfectly focusing light on the retina. The lens design ensures a large prescription zone. This guarantees good visual acuity and comfort for the wearer.
Essilor went a step further to help control myopia by creating a unique technology tailored to the myopic eye: the H.A.L.T.(2) technology (Highly Aspherical Lenslet Target). The constellation of 1021 lenslets spread on 11 rings was designed to create for the first time a volume of signal that slows down the elongation of the eye.
In children, whose eyes are still developing, this volume of the signal allows for keeping the eye elongation process in check.
we offer 1time payment or monthly payment plans available as well, please call us for more details and book appointments at 01543-570313 or Book online
We cannot guarantee this system will stop myopia, but it should greatly reduce your risk of developing severe short-sightedness.
- Stellest™ lenses slow down myopia progression by 67% on average, compared to standard single-vision lenses, when worn 12 hours a day.
- With Stellest™ lenses, 2 out of 3 children who wore Stellest™ lenses have had a stable need for vision correction after the first year.
- For children, vision is as clear as with Single Vision lenses.
- 90% of children are fully adapted within three days.
- 100% of children are fully adapted within a week.
- 94% of children feel comfortable with Stellest™ lenses.