Our Cannock practice was first established in the town in 1906.
We’re proud to have been a part of the community for such a long time, and believe we’ve achieved this by never losing sight of what is important to us – our patients, and ensuring they receive the very best eye care possible.
Being able to do this in a professional but friendly manner, which gives our patients confidence that they are in the safest of hands is important to us.
We also recognise that the latest technology now allows us to make even more detailed diagnosis, and invest in equipment to ensure we’re providing our patients with the best service we can.
Our patients can rest assured we will:
- Provide a thorough consultation with every appointment, explaining what we are doing each step of the way.
- Always allow you to see the same eye care practitioner, ensuring continuity of eye care.
- Be polite, courteous and friendly, always aiming to give the best advice and service.
- Provide a Best Price Promise – if you find the same quality frames and lenses at a better price in any high street opticians within 14 days of your purchase – we will gladly refund you the difference. So you can purchase from us with 100% confidence.
- Want you to love your new glasses! So if for any reason you choose your glasses and then decide you do not like them or want to change the style – we’ll let you change them for free within 30 days!
- Ensure our prices are always keen and the quality high – as independent opticians, we avoid expensive overheads, and as our lab work is done in-house, we can keep costs down whilst guaranteeing high standards of work.